Passion for Chocolate, is a book as well described by its author Trish Deseine, for chocolate lovers in all its variants: alone, accompanied, in a cup, in cakes, in the classic or avant-garde style.
This work is divided into 7 chapters.
- Chocolate in Kit. Where you can highlight a magnificent recipe for a cake without flour or blender, in which the phrase of an image is worth a thousand words would come to perfection.
- Chocolate Bites. For those of us who love this product, nothing after eating, any of the delights that appear in this section, would be good to accompany the afternoon coffee.
- Classic chocolate. To get an idea of what the pastry chefs are capable of and what we do. Note the recipe for Tiramisu with Chocolate.
- Chocolate therapy. I have never doubted that when I felt bad, having some chocolate could help me feel something better. According to the author of the book:
Chocolate has a real gift to fix problems. A few moments of sadness, a stressful day, an argument, a reward, a secret pleasure ... Chocolate always gives us an answer.
- Chocolate for children. A way to make the smallest participants of the enjoyment of this great pleasure, with easy recipes for them.
- Chocolate chic. In this part of the book we find the most exquisite recipes. For those who have a lot of time. You can highlight the chocolate croquettes, it makes your mouth water just to see the photo.
- Professional cunning. Tips that will never hurt.
You know, you can find it in any bookstore at a reasonable price, about 17 euros. The images in the book are great, it's worth it.